- What kind of cookies does Global Industries use?
We use two types of cookies on our website. The first type is a permanent cookie that remains on your computer for a predetermined period of time and has an expiry date. This type of cookies is used, for example, with functions that tell you what is new since you last visited the website or to save your personal settings. When the expiry date has passed, this type of cookie will be deleted when you return to the website that created it. The second type of cookie is a session cookie, which is temporarily saved in the computer’s memory during the time that you are visiting our website. Such cookies are used, for example, to remember which language you chose. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser. We also use so-called third party cookies from other companies.
- allow the system to recognize returning users and adapt the navigation and services,
- make it easier for you to find your way around the website, for example by allowing the system to remember your earlier choices and allowing you to set favorites and shortcuts for programs and services,
- develop and improve the website by understanding how it is used; and
- calculate and report user numbers and traffic.
We use third party cookies from other companies to perform market surveys and traffic measurements and to improve the functionality of the website.